Certification: Christian/BA Degree/Teaching Experience required!
Fields of Expertise: ESL EFL , ESL to Children , High School , Science , Math Physics ,
Global Vision Christian School
Beginning February 2010 Faculty Openings
Global Vision Christian School is a young, (est. 2003) yet fast growing school of excellence located in Eumseong, South Korea. The purpose of G. V. C. S. is to train native Korean students in a Christ centered, English based, college preparatory curriculum. The ultimate goal of G. V. C. S. is to prepare these young
Koreans for Godly, global leadership. All positions are excellent educational missionary opportunities.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR FACULTY:
1. Must be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ.
2. Must be a graduate of a four-year & regionally accredited university that is English based.
3. Must have a recommendation from the pastor of your home church.
4. Must make a commitment of at least one year of teaching in Korea.
5. Must be in good health.
- One High School level Science Teachers needed:
Courses include: Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Two Secondary (7th-12th) Mathematics Teachers needed:
Courses include: Algebra 1, Geometry and Pre-Calculus
- Two Social Studies Teachers needed:
Courses include junior high school and high school Social Studies/US history, Social Studies, Economics classes.
- One Spanish Language Teacher needed:
Courses include junior high school and high school Secondary Spanish Language.
- Two ESL Teachers needed:
Courses include junior high school and high school English Composition/Literature classes, Academic-success English language support classes.
*MOST OF THESE POSITIONS WILL BEGIN IN FEBRUARY 1ST, 2010!*
*PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP!*
Degree and certifiable
Experience is desired, but not mandatory.
approximate base salary of 1,850,000 won + .
(Additional compensation is provided with appropriate graduate degree(s) and/or classroom teaching experience (10 or 12 month contract).
Free Housing (excluding utilities),
100% of the health insurance premium is covered by GVCS.
The costs of airfare to Korea are covered, plus return airfare once the employee completes a minimum of one year of service.