Applicants must have the following qualifications:Fields of Expertise:
Elementary , Curriculum Developer , Kindergarten , French , Spanish , Science , Math/Physics , Salary:
Secondary and Primary, including Classroom and Assistant Teachers -
We presently recruiting Qualified and experience Male & Female teachers of British, European Union, South African, Canadian, American, including Saudi Arabia with British educational background for our clients in Saudi Arabia.
Secondary School Teachers
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Science, Arts, French, Spanish, Germany and other subjects,
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- BACHELORS DEGREE IN EDUCATION
- Masters Degree in the selected subject/s is an advantage
- WITH LICENSE
- AT LEAST 3 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- British Education to Degree Standard
- British Curriculum teaching qualification
Primary School Teachers:
Experienced primary teachers. Must be a qualified teacher with UK curriculum experience, preferably Cambridge board.
Experienced teaching assistants to support primary curriculum. SEN and/or ESL experience would be an advantage.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject, a candidate with UK Curriculum experience, and a PGCE teaching qualification & others..
Candidates that will be considered for the positions on offer:
• Must have Qualified Teacher Status (Either PGCE or Cert Ed)
• Proven Teaching experience within the last year
• Willingness to promote learning
• Strong Classroom Management Skills are essential
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Positive outlook
• Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
• NQT’s or experienced Teacher
You maybe eligible for accompanied/ unaccompanied status contract and will receive the following benefits:
* Contract, one year and often renewable.
* Air transport, economy class, from point-of-hire to and from KSA.
* End of contract entitlements (Bonus) consisting of one half month salary for each year worked.
* Ticketing, a return ticket to point-of-hire for vacation once a year.
* Vacation, 40 days paid vacation per year.
* Housing, including utilities, appliances, linens, etc. provided.
* Uniforms, provided.
* Transportation, from hospital to housing and back and shopping trips provided.
* Medical care and emergency dental care normally provided free at the hospital.
* Emergency Leave, available.
* Salary paid in local currency by end of each Gregorian month.
* This income is Take Home pay since there are No Taxes in Saudi Arabia.