Teachers, trainers and Coaches Required
(United Kingdom, London)
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , High School , University , French , Spanish , Science , Math/Physics , Summer Camp ,
Its Your Future
Details: RECRUITING :- my company & I are looking for motivated individuals to join our dynamic team.
I’m looking for full/part time coaches/trainers & teachers to help me drive the UK group forward.
No experience necessary, first class training & support given - you just need to be a people person with an interest in helping others.
Generous pay package for all levels, potential for company car program, share of company profits & global travel.
Please contact me directly for further information.
Post New Ad- Reopen
Certified Online English TeachersWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not availabe
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply's Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
32,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website