Must be EU Citizen or have EU Work Permit to apply!
Fields of Expertise: Math/Physics ,
Details: The International School of Schaffhausen is a growing school in the Zurich north area, Switzerland. We are an IB-World School authorized for the PYP, MYP and Diploma Programme.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced DP Physics Teacher to teach our DP physics course. Mathematics as an additional subject is an advantage.
Starting Date: August 2013
• a team player who wants to be part of a dynamic team
• a person of high integrity who knows how to enable young people to achieve their best in all areas of their lives
• teach our first DP physics course
• be part of the MYP team as a science specialist
• versatile teacher and a role model for excellence in teaching
• excellent interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact well and communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
• ability to evaluate the progress of students and the quality of their learning and to use this to build a culture of continuous improvement and striving for excellence
Please send your letter of application, your CV, 2 letters of recommendation, a recent photograph and the names and contact details of three referees.
Post New Ad- Reopen
SeriousTEFL 120-hour Diploma Program, Your Gateway to Teaching Abroad
32,000 GRADUATES STRONG
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Our modules and syllabus have been intensely scrutinized and applied to ensure maximum coverage of all topics, techniques and strategies. Each module covers all relatable material as well as instruct the student of the necessary tools in order to teach effectively.
Graduates that complete our course refer back to the lessons and tips consistently when adding to their abilities and the overall classroom dynamic.
Our courses are accepted and endorsed by over 11,000 schools and educational
establishments worldwide via the International Alliance of Teachers and Employers delegation. website