BA MinimumFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Salary:
The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is seeking Male/Female native English speaking
professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for PYP programs Saudi
• Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to pre-university students;
• Record Keeping, Grading and Report Writing;
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis;
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses;
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff.
• Candidates must be native speakers of English;
• Minimum of three (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required;
• BA degree plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA
or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted;
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English;
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
• Competitive annual tax free salary is based on teaching experience and credentials;
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia;
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset);
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset);
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage;
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival;
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available;
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival;
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls;
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year.
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas
• Iqama holders keep their passports; Business visa holders have immediate access to
• Academic year contract with option for renewal;
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit IMMEDIATELY your CV, copies of
credentials, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificate, and passport.
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered.