History, Geography, Physics , English Teachers
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Science , Math/Physics ,
Salary: $1,400 USD
Details: Qualified teacher status
• Degree or equivalent in relevant subject. Higher qualification is an advantage.
• Must have teaching experience(minimum 3 to 5 years), preferably in teaching
Cambridge IGCSE and A Level Curriculum.
• Professional knowledge and understanding, skills and attributes
• An understanding of the characteristics in an effective school
• Specific evidence of successful classroom teaching
• A commitment and thorough understanding of how his/her subject specialism should be taught , an understanding of the Cambridge curriculum -
content and assessment
• The ability to achieve challenging professional targets/objectives.
The ability to develop and implement policy and practice which reflects the school’s commitment to high achievement
• The ability to analyse, understand and interpret data and information
• The ability to judge when to make a decision, when to consult and when to defer to a senior member of staff
• The ability to promote the ethos aims and objectives of the school to the wider community
• The ability to prioritize own time, work under pressure and meet deadlines with a sense of balance and perspective
• The ability to use ICT to enhance and support teaching, learning and management
• Evidence of involvement and understanding of pastoral needs of students
• Evidence of working in a range of different school context.
Bold Statements are the main criteria used for shortlisting.
Non-bold statements are subsidiary criteria used for further refining the shortlist.
Post New Ad- Reopen
SeriousTEFL 120-hour Diploma Program, Your Gateway to Teaching Abroad
32,000 GRADUATES STRONG
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Our modules and syllabus have been intensely scrutinized and applied to ensure maximum coverage of all topics, techniques and strategies. Each module covers all relatable material as well as instruct the student of the necessary tools in order to teach effectively.
Graduates that complete our course refer back to the lessons and tips consistently when adding to their abilities and the overall classroom dynamic.
Our courses are accepted and endorsed by over 11,000 schools and educational
establishments worldwide via the International Alliance of Teachers and Employers delegation. website