History, Geography, Physics , English Teachers
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Science , Math/Physics ,
Salary: $1,400 USD
Details: Qualified teacher status
• Degree or equivalent in relevant subject. Higher qualification is an advantage.
• Must have teaching experience(minimum 3 to 5 years), preferably in teaching
Cambridge IGCSE and A Level Curriculum.
• Professional knowledge and understanding, skills and attributes
• An understanding of the characteristics in an effective school
• Specific evidence of successful classroom teaching
• A commitment and thorough understanding of how his/her subject specialism should be taught , an understanding of the Cambridge curriculum -
content and assessment
• The ability to achieve challenging professional targets/objectives.
The ability to develop and implement policy and practice which reflects the school’s commitment to high achievement
• The ability to analyse, understand and interpret data and information
• The ability to judge when to make a decision, when to consult and when to defer to a senior member of staff
• The ability to promote the ethos aims and objectives of the school to the wider community
• The ability to prioritize own time, work under pressure and meet deadlines with a sense of balance and perspective
• The ability to use ICT to enhance and support teaching, learning and management
• Evidence of involvement and understanding of pastoral needs of students
• Evidence of working in a range of different school context.
Bold Statements are the main criteria used for shortlisting.
Non-bold statements are subsidiary criteria used for further refining the shortlist.
Post New Ad- Reopen
MYONLINETUTOR Your One-Stop Shop for all your Learning Needs.ATTENTION TUTORS!
Do you want to:
* earn in dollars,
* reach a wider pool of students and
* make your teaching skills internationally recognised?
MyOnlineTutor is an innovative online tutoring platform that provides you with a one-of-a-kind tutoring experience that includes a smart calendar, quiz creator, video conferencing, chat function and much more.
MYONLINETUTOR Platform is launching in July! website
Certified Online English TeachersWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not availabe
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply's Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
120-hour TEFL Diploma Course - 48,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website