TEACHERS NEEDED FOR THE 2023/2024 SCHOOL YEAR
English supervisors / English teachers /KG teacher
Shenzhen China Public School Program - ESL Teacher
Physics, PE, Music Teaching Positions
HOD & Teachers
History, Geography, Physics , English Teachers
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Science , Math/Physics ,
Salary: $1,400 USD
Details: Qualified teacher status
• Degree or equivalent in relevant subject. Higher qualification is an advantage.
• Must have teaching experience(minimum 3 to 5 years), preferably in teaching
Cambridge IGCSE and A Level Curriculum.
• Professional knowledge and understanding, skills and attributes
• An understanding of the characteristics in an effective school
• Specific evidence of successful classroom teaching
• A commitment and thorough understanding of how his/her subject specialism should be taught , an understanding of the Cambridge curriculum -
content and assessment
• The ability to achieve challenging professional targets/objectives.
The ability to develop and implement policy and practice which reflects the school’s commitment to high achievement
• The ability to analyse, understand and interpret data and information
• The ability to judge when to make a decision, when to consult and when to defer to a senior member of staff
• The ability to promote the ethos aims and objectives of the school to the wider community
• The ability to prioritize own time, work under pressure and meet deadlines with a sense of balance and perspective
• The ability to use ICT to enhance and support teaching, learning and management
• Evidence of involvement and understanding of pastoral needs of students
• Evidence of working in a range of different school context.
Bold Statements are the main criteria used for shortlisting.
Non-bold statements are subsidiary criteria used for further refining the shortlist.
Post New Ad- Reopen
Back to all Jobs
K-G2 Homeroom Teachers in KuwaitJob description
As an elementary school teacher, you’ll develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. You’ll facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
Your role is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
You’ll assess and record progress and prepare students for benchmark tests. You’ll link student’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding
Qualifications and Skills
English must be your native language with American Accent.
Must have a relevant degree and achieved a qualified/accredited teacher credentials.
Minimum two Year of experience in elementary education.
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
Good judgement and an analytical mind
Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and teamworking abilities
Imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
A satisfactory health record and criminal record check.
Monthly salary of USD2,500 to USD4,000 depending on qualifications.
Annual tickets to home country
Housing or allowance.
End of services benefits as per local labor laws
All school holidays including winter break, spring break, summer vacation, and all public holidays.
Teachers Needed Throughout China!Based in Shenzhen, China, Prime Hiring Solutions offers staffing and consulting services to meet the needs of school systems and corporations globally. With an understanding of the challenges that organizations face, personnel and the environment, Prime takes a customized approach to meet school system and business demands. Prime Hiring Solutions is your one-stop shop for teacher recruitment and business solutions to facilitate efficient school and corporate operations.
We work with several schools throughout China and are currently seeking experienced teachers for the following job announcements:
• Yiwu – Kindergarten (10 positions)
• Yiwu Grade 9-11 - Chemistry and Physics
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Chemistry - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Business Economics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - English - (Native English Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Math - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Physics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Dalian – Music teacher (K-9)
• Yiwu – Music Teacher (K-9)
• Dalian – Drama Teacher (10-12)
• Henan – Business Economics/Accounting (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Economics (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Calculus AP (10-12)
• Tianjin – Digital Media (10-12)
• Tianjin – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – Social Studies (10-12)
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) with an overseas educational background.
• Teaching certificate (Chinese teaching certificate/PGCE/iPGCE/BC).
• 2 years experience in teaching A-level/IGCSE with excellent performance outcomes from the students taught.
• Coaching experience in high-profile international events.
• Fluent in Chinese and English for bilingual positions.
Salary: Varies and based on work experience.
If qualified, please send us your resume! Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
SeriousTEFL with Exclusive Jobs for Our GraduatesWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Exclusive Jobs for Our Graduates
Available exclusively to our 120-hour Diploma graduated students. All of our graduates will have full access to contact our employers and recruiters with active teaching positions from over 150 countries.
48,000 Graduates Strong