Native English Teacher
(Thailand, Kamphaeng Phet)
Fields of Expertise: Nursery , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Science , Math/Physics ,
Salary: ฿38,000 THB
Details: Pookajorn Kindergarten and Primary School is currently looking for dedicated and energetic teachers who are interested teaching in Kindergarten and primary level in Kamphaeng Phet, Thailand.Whether you are a recent University graduate with no experience looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers who meet the following conditions:
Native English speakers and Singaporean
1. 25- 48 years old (Schools Preference)
2. 4 year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
3. TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required.
A contract with School will be 2 year, start from June 2022 - April 2024
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
•Homeroom teacher for kindergarten and lower Primary level
•Teach Basic English /Mathematics /Science/PE/ Music and Art
• Monday-Friday 07.30 am -4.30 pm
• 20-23 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
WHAT SCHOOL OFFERS YOU?
• Updated salary packages for NES and Singaporean starts from 38,000 baht/ month depending on your qualifications
• Free Accommodation (excluded Electricity and water)
• Non-B Visa ( working Visa ) assistance
• School paid for working permit and visa after get Non-B
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum Provided
• Curriculum consultants’ assistance
• Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email at nett1983 with your following;
• Resume with recent photo
• 1 minute introductory video and state why you want to teach in Thailand
• Scan of your photo page of passport
• Scan of degree and official transcript, TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
• Updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Pookajorn family!
ACADEMIC MATHS, SCIENCE, AND ENGLISH TEACHERSEMG Education is looking for skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons. We have the largest community of teaching expats within Vietnam, and we provide a safe and rewarding experience for our new teachers. Vietnam is a country that has handled the COVID-19 pandemic very well amidst difficulty, where the majority of people have been able to return to normalcy. This is a unique experience that allows our teaching staff to broaden their horizons in a professional manner.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Category: Academic Maths, Science, and English
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Competitive contracted salary;
Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
Up to 23 paid holidays per year – 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave;
Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
The opportunity to travel and live in a foreign country, under a very controlled pandemic, and learn about a new culture.
Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG;
Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
Have a clear background check;
Have experience working in academic environment;
Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Please include the following with your application:
Statement of intent/cover letter
Copy of degrees, certificates
Scan of information passport page
Updated criminal record check
A recent photo
All employees are required to follow COVID-19 restrictions as per Vietnam law, including masks and mandatory quarantine upon arrival in Vietnam. APPLY
Certified Online English TeachersWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not availabe
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply's Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
32,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website