BA/BS DegreeFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Summer Camps , Salary:
Interlingua is looking for enthusiastic native English speakers to join our
team of teachers. We have positions for immediate start or to join us at the start of 2019.
- Teachers will be given experience with a variety of age groups (3 to 18)
- Monthly salary ranges from14000-18000 RMB depending on experience and length of contract.
- Transport from your location to Guiyang will be reimbursed.
- Resident visa organised and paid for by the school
Established in 2000, Interlingua is now the leading foreign teacher led
English school in Guizhou and enjoys and excellent reputation with students and parents
alike. Our focus is on providing a fun and fulfilling learning environment that excites
students learning the English language and world culture with teachers from English
Students at the school range from pre-school to high school and we occasionally take
adult learners. As a teacher you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills with
all of these age groups as we like to provide a varied timetable for each teacher.
We are also proud to have built a scouting group that travels to locations around China
two to three times a year. Our foreign teachers have the opportunity to join these trips,
providing workshops on scouting skills and pretty much anything our imaginations come
Our current team comprises seven full-time foreign teachers, who join us from
English speaking countries all over the world, supported by Chinese staff, several of who
are also English speakers. We are a close-knit group, both professionally and socially,
supporting each other closely in developing as teachers as well as in adjusting to life
away from home.
Nestled in the spectacular hills of Guizhou in South-West China, Guiyang is a refreshing
break from the hectic life of the big Chinese cities, whilst being large enough to provide
plenty of entertainment in free time. With its unique food, diverse ethnic minority groups
and China’s largest waterfall, Guizhou offers a truly memorable experience for the
teacher and the traveler.
The successful candidate will show creativity, enthusiasm and a desire to develop
personally and professionally within an environment that aims to foster these attributes.
You will also need to meet the following requirements:
1) You will need to be a native English speaker
2) You will have at least a Bachelors degree
3) You will have an EFL certificate (TEFL, CELTA etc)
4) Teaching experience is not essential, but teachers with experience will be offered a
In return the school is offering a generous compensation package:
1) A monthly salary of between 14,000-18,000 RMB (more for experienced teachers), with regular salary
increases after the first year of employment
2) Free accommodation
3) Transport paid from a location of your choice to Guiyang
4) Two hours of Chinese lessons per week
5) At least 28 days paid holiday
6) Medical insurance
7) Regular performance-based bonuses and travel money
Suitable candidates will be contacted by email once we have reviewed your details and
interviews will take place over Skype.
If you are interested in applying, please prepare copies of your CV, degree certificate,
EFL certificate and passport.