UNDERGRADUATE DEGREEFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , High School , Salary:
• The International Turkish Hope School is recruiting 4 (four) highly motivated and
well-qualified, full time native level speaker EFL Teachers to join the school starting from
• You need to have an undergraduate degree (any discipline), appropriate teaching
qualifications (Teaching degree or certified teaching training -CELTA, TEFL, TKT is
preferred), and more than 2 years of relevant teaching experiences gained through
teaching a variety of levels and age groups.
• Monthly salary varies between $ 1500 - 1700, will be discussed at interview, and
depends on the position offered and experience of the candidate.
• Work permit, visa and personal income tax costs covered by the school.
• Free lunch at school
• Medical insurance: minor injuries (cold, headache, etc.) will not be reimbursed, but
for the major ones (like surgery, malaria, a severe car accident, etc.) the school will cover
50% of the total expense that will not exceed USD 1000
• Fully paid leave: up to 30 days of annual leave (winter and summer vacation
included) and up to 10 days of public holidays – (applying to one year contracts)
• Return air ticket
• Accommodation allowance