Science, primary and kindergarten teachers
Fields of Expertise: Nursery , Elementary , Kindergarten , Science ,
Details: Barakat International School is a part of well-reputed and prestigious network of Afghan-
Turk Schools rendering services in the educational sector of Afghanistan for more than
Barakat International School is the only international school of country located in the
heart of capital city, Kabul of Afghanistan. We offer the English National Curriculum,
IGCSEs and A levels to over 400 students. The School is a Cambridge associate school,
functional in its state-of-the art building located in Kabul with all the facilities to the
students and the staff.
It is the policy of school to hire teachers from the English native-speaking nations and
competent non-native English speaking teachers and at present, we have teachers from
England, the United States, and a number of Asian and African countries.
Need of Teachers:
Due to our sharply increasing student body, we are looking for teachers to join our
Primary, Middle and secondary School classes from September 2016. We are interested
in receiving applications from specialist teachers of Primary (Class
Teacher),Kindergarten,Nursery, Science primary and secondary school. Teachers with
commitment of top-quality learning and teaching, high attainment and desirous of
providing a wide range (Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Levels) of experiences for our
students are encouraged to apply.
Duration of Contract:
The contract would be for one year
with the possibility of extension. (Two weeks early arrival will be preferred for orientation
Salary and Other Benefits:
Following benefits would be provided by School:
• Competitive International Salary (negotiable).
• Plane tickets (Once a year).
• Pick and drop service from the airport.
• Free accommodation.
• Professional working environment.
• Annual and sick leaves (Max 5 days).
• Shuttle service fee from school to the residence.
• Visa facilitation.
• Lunch in working days except during holidays.
• Native Speakers of English, however, competent non-native speakers can also
• English Teaching Certificates like TEFL is desirable.
• Comprehensive teaching experience in an international school.
• University Bachelor’s Degree.
• Impressive command in English is must (In case of non-native speakers of English).
• Cooperative with Administration.
How to apply?
Please send your CV (also Diploma of Bachelor Degree, Certificates, Picture) and a
‘letter of interest’.
P.S: Please mention the applied position in the email subject.
Post New Ad- Reopen