BA degree or equivalentFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Salary:
TEACH on THAI BEACHES (20hrs/week) - 15 positions NEEDED
…and many more positions in great locations across THAILAND: cities, low mountains ranges or
national parks areas.
Open Book Teachers Co. Ltd. is looking for passionate, dynamic and committed Native English
Speakers to teach conversational English in kindergarten, primary and high-schools.
• Salary from 32,000 THB/month with Business Visa & Work Permit PAID
• Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
• Free transportation to your schools’ province
• Free teachers license
• Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
• Set up Thai bank account with basic health insurance
• Cultural awareness training
• Guidance at every step of the process
• Bonus for 2nd semester contract renewal
We are a team of experienced, native-English-speaking and Thai advisors, who are here to
you full support throughout the semester.
Our contract is for the 4.5 month semester starting in mid-May 2018. Your weeks at school will
comprise around 20 classroom hours, from Monday to Friday (7:30am-4:30pm). Curriculum is
provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun
lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand. Also, if you like it
and want to stay for longer then we can arrange that too!
• Native English-speaker (ONLY)
• Hold a university degree in any field
• Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is a plus
• Teaching experience preferred
To Apply: please apply with the following attached:
• Resume with recent picture, Skype ID, nationality, date of birth and current location
• Scan of your degree