Bachelor’s Degree or aboveFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , High School , University , Science , Math/Physics , Summer Camps , Early childhood Education Salary:
Job offer starts from September 16th, 2019
Kindergarten and primary school Job Offers description 1:
English teacher Type1: In charge of teaching and act as a head teacher also.
English teacher Type2: Teaching work only.
2.Location: Foshan City, Zhongshan City, Shenzhen City, Guangzhou City
4.Work time from Monday to Friday.
5. Be available from August 25th,2019
1.Native English speaker (British, Canadian, American, Australian, New Zealander, Ireland, South Africa or those from other native English speaking countries.
2. B.A. degree or above, and teaching certificate preferred
3. Kindergarten and secondary school teaching experience is preferable
4. Be able to adapt to living in China.
5. Be co-operative, motivated and responsible as a team member.
6. Be in good health, 20 to 60 years of age( visa requirement)
7.Enthusiastic, easy-going, sociable, nice personality and open-minded
8. A better understanding of Chinese culture is more preferable.
9. Teachers who have just recently graduated from university or those with some teaching experience are welcome to apply.
Salary: Rmb9000 to Rmb19000/month(based on different criteria such as education background, performance, degree, experience, feedback, and personality, etc)
Provide accommodation or housing allowance Rmb1500/m
The Employee shall receive paid holidays for all Chinese government assigned holidays
To get a legal z visa, residence permit, foreign expert license and work with us, you need to meet the following qualifications:
1.Native English speaker(British, Canadian, American, Australian, New Zealander, Ireland, South Africa).
2. Teaching certificate and B.A. degree or above and the degree needs to be notarized by the Chinese embassy or the authorized unit from State Education Bureau in China
3. Teaching experience required，reference letter is required
4. The noncriminal record required and needs to be notarized by the Chinese embassy as well
5.Reference letter with stamp and signature from your ex-employer.
To facilitate securing the job quickly, please email us the following items:
*A copy of your degree and teaching certificates, TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA certificate, Notarized degree
*A copy of the data page of your passport.
*A scanned passport-sized photo.
*Two formal reference letters.
*Health check report or health certificate
*No Criminal record -notarized one as well
*CV with photo