Bachelors OR an Associates with a TEFL certifcateFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Summer Camp ,
Details: THE WORLD HAS GONE GLOBAL— HAVE YOU?
Ever dreamt of living and working overseas? Not sure what options are available?
Why not teach English as a second language? It’s easier than you think!
Here at HESS, we specialize in working with new and experienced teachers alike. No
previous work background or study specialization, we can teach you how to make a full-
income working as an English teacher.
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most
language school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers
HESS schools across Asia, including Taiwan, China, South Korea, and Singapore. Our
more than 35 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just
like you. At
HESS, you’ll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization. We
are not a
recruitment agency, and we do not charge any fees.
1. Taiwan: Nationwide
2. Korea: Seoul
3. China: Shanghai, Tianjin, Wuxi
WHAT SETS HESS APART?
There are many options for teaching English overseas, so it’s important to do your
what each school has to offer. At HESS, we provide:
1) TRAINING & SUPPORT:
• Teacher Training: 10 days of orientation and training in Taipei followed by class
your school ensure that you’re up to the task of leading your students.
• Free TEFL Certification: Earn your HESS TEFL Certificate while you teach.
• Teaching Curriculum Provided: Don’t worry! We publish our own materials and provide
the teacher’s guides. Your lesson plans are already laid out for you.
2) PAY & BENEFITS:
• Competitive Starting Pay: NTD $620-660/hour based on experience and qualifications.
• Guaranteed Income: The average HESS teacher earns NTD $60,000 – 75,000/month.
• Year-End Bonuses: 1st year re-signing bonus of NTD $10,000, 2nd year completion
NTD $15,000, 3rd year completion bonus of NTD $20,000, and NTD $30,000 for every
• Paid Office Hours: Receive NTD $3000/month for class preparation work. You decide
where to prepare for class—it doesn’t have to be at the school.
• Flexible Time Off: Your vacation time is not tied to the school’s semester schedule.
Take time off
whenever you need it.
• Save AND Travel: Teaching with HESS, you will earn enough money to save, but also
enough left over to explore Asia.
• Advancement Opportunities: HESS is a large company with lots of opportunities beyond
both in managerial and administrative positions.
3) RELOCATION ASSISTANCE:
• Housing Assistance: Your branch will help you to find housing that fits your personal
Whether it’s living alone or with another HESS teacher, your branch has you covered.
• Documentation Assistance: We will help you collect documents and apply for your legal
documents on your behalf.
• Interest-Free Start-up Loan: NTD $30,000 on the first day at your school.
FIND OUT MORE: The best place to start your teaching adventure is on the HESS
provides detailed information about working with HESS and living abroad. From there,
you can also
access our online application form. Visit our website to find out more. Apply online today!
looking forward to hearing from you!
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, SA, AUS, or NZ
2. Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) OR associate degree with a TEFL/TESOL
3. One-year commitment
4. Clear Criminal record check
*Due government regulations, we are unable to accept your application if you do not
meet all of