BachelorFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Salary:
We are looking for a qualified and experienced ESL/EFL Teacher to join our teaching team at British English in Zhanjiang, Guangdong.
Position: Full Time ESL/EFL Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 2 years is preferred.
Salary: 12,000 – 15,000 RMB
26 Teaching Hours / 40 Working Hours. Two days off each week.
Benefits: Apartment allowance, medical insurance, round trip flight and Z-visa reimbursement, etc.
We are a foreign owned English learning center based in Zhanjiang, in the south of China. Our team is energetic and fun to work with.
About the city:
Zhanjiang is a beautiful seaside city, locating in the south China. Weather is nice all year long. Average temperature is 23.4℃. Beaches and islands are all open public. Transportation is very convenient. There are a international airport, a fast train station, several other train stations, and ports.
More information and images about the city:
1. Native English speaker.
2. Bachelor degree or equivalent, TEFL is required (TESOL is preferred).
3. 2+ years English teaching experience with kindergarten or primary school students preferred.
4. Teaching experience in China is plus.
5. Excellent communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Be reliable and responsible.
6. Be positive and warm-hearted, with vigor and patience, love children and teaching.
7. Be enthusiastic to work with young children from 3 years old up and to be prepared to teach adults and young adults on a one to one basis.
8. Be prepared to procure the documents required for a Z-visa to China.
1. To conduct classroom lessons to 8-12 kids in class with the assistance of one Chinese teacher, text books, white board teaching software and teaching plans are provided by training center .
2. To provide high quality professional teaching at all times.
3. To prepare and provide Demo classes as required.
4. To help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. To provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. To take an interest in and give advice on individual student’s progress in English.
7. To prepare new materials as requested.
8. To promote and preserve a happy atmosphere to attract children be involved in the training process.