Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , music Salary:
Music Teacher, Hangzhou, China
If you are a music teacher looking to make the move to China, or you are currently working in China and looking to move to a new school, we have a great opportunity for you. We are working with a leading private school in the city of Hangzhou. They are seeking an experienced music teacher to work with grade 7-9.
Required minimum working hours (or class hour) or duties:
• Teach 8-12 lessons per week.
• Participate fully in required meetings and programs.
• NO office hours, and weekends day off.
The ideal applicant:
- A native speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, south Africa is preferred.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above is required（Education related majors preferred）
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or willingness to obtain certification within the employee period
-Subject related certificate
-Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
The monthly salary of employee will be set at 15k-18k Chinese Yuan before Chinese taxation ( 11 month paid ).
The employee will also receive the following supplementary benefits:
• Expatriate medical insurance coverage
• Visa, work permit and resident’s card sponsorship to 2400rmb
• Housing allowance up to RMB 4000 per month;
• Airfare reimbursement for one return (round-trip) between China and home country up to 9600 Yuan a year
The school has a beautiful campus, modern teaching facilities, technology and resources. The school has high-standard on-campus rooms for boarding students, besides it has spacious classrooms, specialized laboratories, a library, lecture halls, auditorium, gymnasium, etc. Campus life is devoted to improving the quality of a student’s life on campus. Activities include various student societies and clubs, such as tae kwon do, piano, painting, studios and foreign language courses etc
This is a fantastic opportunity, do not miss out on it, get in touch today.