BA/BSc/BEd, Certification preferedFields of Expertise:
Elementary , Science , Salary:
We are seeking experienced teachers to fill the following roles at our schools in Yangon, Myanmar.
* Primary English (not ESL)
* Primary PE
* Middle School Social Studies
* High School English (Cambridge IGCSE)
* Primary or High School (IGCSE/IBDP) ICT
All positions start 1 August. We provide a competitive salary, excellent accommodation, flight stipend, all visa costs, lunch, local transport, local health/accident insurance and PD opportunities. Positions of responsibility (head of department) may be available to suitably qualified candidates.
* an appropriate degree (BA, BSc, BEd or higher) is essential, certification desirable
* 2 or more years of relevant teaching experience (in a full-curriculum school)
* newly qualified teachers with full certification and practicum experience are also welcome to apply
* international and/or CAIE experience is desirable
* native or near-native English, depending on position
* good professional references and clean CRB checks
* a friendly, flexible, hardworking attitude
If you fit the requirements and are interesting in working in this fascinating and friendly country, please apply! We will require your full CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability and professional interests. Copies of degrees, references and CRBs will be requested at a later stage. Interviews via Skype.