Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Salary:
Education Solutions is currently recruiting full-time Primary and Secondary EFL teachers for public schools in Hanoi, Vietnam. We welcome all qualified, open-minded, energetic and passionate English teachers to apply and help make a positive difference in the lives of students in Vietnam.
Positions are available for the academic year 2019-2020 starting 12 August 2019.
> All schools are located in Hanoi.
> Monday - Friday fixed day time schedule.
> Class sizes capped at 26 students + TA in all classes
> Excellent development opportunities and support
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (minimum 1 year experience)*
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject*
- A CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with observed teaching practice
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with 6-months validity
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
- 2 professional references
- Able to commit until the end of May 2020
* Non-native speakers must have a degree in English Language Education and 3 years’ experience in order to qualify for a Work Permit
SALARY & BENEFITS (FULL-TIME)
- 70 guaranteed hours of teaching per month for Full-Time teachers (after probation).
- Hourly rates from $22 p/h (starting base salary increases depending on experience & qualifications)
- End-of-contract bonus
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completing Probation) and Initial Entry flight for Overseas Hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)*
- Airport pickup and 10 days of initial hotel accommodation for Overseas Hires at approximately 4,200,000 VND
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
- Christmas break (approx 10 days!)
- Vietnamese State Medical insurance
- Private Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical - - Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication)
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
- Ongoing training in a group setting
- Intensive induction program
- Option for TYLEC training with reimbursement scheme
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates, photo passport page and police checks. Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
We will reply to qualified candidates only.