Bachelors degree, PGCE, CELTAFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Science , Math/Physics , Summer Camps , Salary:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide English language, mathematics, and/or science instruction to Boutique Education’s clients.
• Design and implement a tailor made programme for the students, who primarily
attend international schools.
• Ensure that student’s goals are achieved
• Deliver tuition in a fun and creative manner
• Cater to the student’s specific educational needs
• Complete required administrative paperwork
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to teach both adults and children in group and private one to one classes
• Previous teaching experience
• Degree educated from a reputable university
• CELTA qualification preferred
• PGCE or equivalent recognised teaching certification
The ideal candidate will possess a bright and enthusiastic personality along with a
passion for teaching. The candidate is required to train students of all abilities and needs
to be able to conduct themselves in a professional yet warm manner at all times.
Prior experience of teaching English to native speakers, as a second language, mathematics, and/or science is preferred.