Elite Learning Academy
Bachelor’s DegreeFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Science , Math/Physics , Summer Camps , IB, EYP, MYP, AP, Phonics, Drama, Debate, History Salary:
This position is only open to native English speakers, preferably from the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Our leading educational center in Shenzhen, China is seeking a full-time teacher to join our existing top-notch staff. Compensation is extremely competitive and commensurate with experience and abilities to integrate some or all of these fields: drama, musical theater, phonics, math, science, debate, literature, PYP, MYP, Harkness, Montessori, Waldorf, etc. Also, all staff and management are fluent in English.
Credentials and inquiries can also be sent to elitelearningacademyoutlook
• Develop curriculum to meet developmental goals and instructional activities
• Prepare lessons, manage the classroom, evaluate, and offer student feedback
• Exercise mindful communication with students and staff
• Measure student progress
• Attend professional development workshops
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Highly developed oral and written communication skills
• Ability to build relationships effectively and professionally with families and students
• Experience developing and implementing age-appropriate curricula
• Proven ability to maintain a safe and studious classroom environment