Haiyan ESL Center
BA or aboveFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , Salary:
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Hefei, Shenyang, Dalian, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Jiangyou
Job title: English Teacher;
• You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
• You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
• Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
• Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
• The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
• You will be provided with:
o Professional training
o Academic training
o Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
o Teaching materials and resources
o Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
o Part time opportunities for additional income.
1. Basic salary: 18,000 - 25000 RMB per month (before tax);
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus, up to 15000RMB
b. Bonus for new teachers; up to 8000RMB
c. Overtime pay, 150MB/hours
d. Monthly Student ACH bonus, 10RMB/ACH
e. Bonus for enrollment, 1000RMB per student
F. Demo class bonus:100RMB per student
D. Customer retention bonus: up to 200RMB per student
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance；2000RMB/per month
b. Flight allowance；6000 RMB
c. Sign-in allowance；6000RMB
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday:
d. Nursing Leave:
e. Maternity Leave:
f. Professional training;
g. Opportunities for promotion;
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
1. Native English speaker only;
2. Bachelor’s or above;
3.TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;