Teaching English in China
(China, Zhengzhou City)
Fields of Expertise: Elementary , Kindergarten ,
Salary: ¥18,000 CNY
Details: located in Beijing, the Great Wall of ancient Chinese architecture, the Summer Palace, the shaolin temple in Henan province, the terracotta warriors in xi’an, as well as the Chinese tea ceremony, silk and so on. With the rapid development of China’s economy, China has become the world’s fifth largest economy with huge potential and rapid development. Our company is now recruiting teachers from all over the world:
kindergarten, primary school,
Working visa requirements:
Bachelor degree or above
1. Bachelor degree or above (accredited by Chinese embassy);
2. No criminal record (verified by the Chinese embassy);
5. Personal passport;
6. One-inch black-and-white two-inch photos.
1. before the interview: need to prepare a resume, one minute self-introduction video sent to the designated email;
2. The employee will make an appointment for an interview after receiving the email;
3. Waiting for notification after passing the interview;
4. Salary negotiation;(the highest 30000rmb/month)
5. Successful interview, contract signing, work visa application.
1. The apartment is free of charge and enjoys Chinese legal holidays;
The contract is for one year. After the completion of the contract, we will pay the air ticket subsidy.
Best wishes! I hope to hear from you soon!
Post New Ad- Reopen
SeriousTEFL 120-hour Diploma Program, Your Gateway to Teaching Abroad
32,000 GRADUATES STRONG
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Our modules and syllabus have been intensely scrutinized and applied to ensure maximum coverage of all topics, techniques and strategies. Each module covers all relatable material as well as instruct the student of the necessary tools in order to teach effectively.
Graduates that complete our course refer back to the lessons and tips consistently when adding to their abilities and the overall classroom dynamic.
Our courses are accepted and endorsed by over 11,000 schools and educational
establishments worldwide via the International Alliance of Teachers and Employers delegation. website