Primary school music teacher
(United Kingdom, London, Cambridge, Bournemouth, Portsmouth,)
Must have a legal working status for United Kingdom to apply!Required Degrees:None-Only teaching experience required
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , High School , French , Spanish , Science , Math/Physics , Summer Camps , Primary
Primary PPA Cover
Details: Do you play an instrument or sing professionally or as a hobby?
Have you always wanted to inspire the next generation and teach them to sing or play music?
Do you remember how Music inspired you as a child?
Do you have a qualification in Music, Musical Theatre or Education and experience teaching children?
Are you looking for regular work instead of one-off contracts and to become part of a school team?
Do you want to achieve a better work-life balance instead of spending your evenings planning and marking?
Are you interested in part-time work to fit around your children or other commitments?
Do you work in line with the following values: Teamwork, Respect, Trust, Ingenuity, Pride & Passion?
Primary PPA Cover Ltd is a national education solutions provider offering subject-specific teachers & practitioners to cover primary school teacher’s PPA Time.
ROLE: Music Teacher
HOURS: Wednesday and Thursday 8:45-3:15
PAY: £80-£90 per day
APPLICANT: Both qualified and unqualified teachers/subject specialists* considered. Applicants must have at least one years teaching experience in the UK, whether that be in primary/ secondary school. As well as an in date and enhanced DBS which is on the update service.
Please note that we will only accept applicants that are already UK residents.
DATES OF CONTRACT: September - July 2022
DBS: Please be aware that the successful candidate will require a DBS that is on the update service. If it is not they will be required to pay for a new DBS to be placed on the update service. We do not keep or hold DBS’s for any staff members.
PLANNING: With our own online teaching platform .teachtool, all step-by-step lesson plans and resources (written by specialist teachers at HQ in line with the National Curriculum) as well as automated assessments and progress trackers are provided
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the below application form a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the role further:
company and then receive a 100% discount on all of our CPD courses nationwide for the duration of their employment with us:
Primary PPA Cover is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS, safeguarding training, disqualification form and two references are required for this post prior to commencement.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £80.00-£90.00 per day
Post New Ad- Reopen
MYONLINETUTOR Your One-Stop Shop for all your Learning Needs.ATTENTION TUTORS!
Do you want to:
* earn in dollars,
* reach a wider pool of students and
* make your teaching skills internationally recognised?
MyOnlineTutor is an innovative online tutoring platform that provides you with a one-of-a-kind tutoring experience that includes a smart calendar, quiz creator, video conferencing, chat function and much more.
MYONLINETUTOR Platform is launching in July! website
Certified Online English TeachersWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not availabe
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply's Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
120-hour TEFL Diploma Course - 48,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website