Lecturer in Counselling
(United Kingdom, Aylesbury and Wycombe)
Must have a legal working status for United Kingdom to apply!Required Degrees:Counselling
Fields of Expertise: Counselling
Details: We are seeking to recruit an experienced variable hours Lecturers (or Contractors) for our Counselling department in Aylesbury & Amersham & Wycombe Campus, to join Buckinghamshire College Group.
The successful candidate will be required to:
Have the ability to plan and prepare innovative schemes of work, lesson plans and assessment schedules which motivate students to achieve.
Plan and deliver highly effective learning programmes for diverse groups or individuals in a safe and inclusive environment, whilst also ensuring students are stretched and challenged to reach their full potential.
Have extensive Counselling experience and be able to share vocational knowledge to students.
We will encourage you to develop new skills and expand your opportunities within the college. We are also flexible and accommodating, allowing you to be as productive as possible.
While working at Buckinghamshire College Group you can also take advantage of a host of employee benefits including:
- Pension scheme - TPS (23.68 % employers’ contribution)
- 35 days holiday entitlement & Additional annual leave purchase scheme
- Free onsite parking
- A wide range of learning - access to free training & continuous professional development
- Discounts in the Aylesbury Day Nursery & Aylesbury Salon Intuition
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work and local business employee corporate discount schemes
Commitment to Safeguarding
BCG is committed to equal opportunities for all, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff alike; all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Here at Buckinghamshire College Group, we are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations. You will find a warm welcome at all of our campuses in; Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, where we are a thriving community of over 590 Staff and 7,000 students and we are sure that whatever your aspirations and career goals, we can help you to achieve them.
This College does one of the most important jobs in the country - educating people of all ages to help them to succeed in life and create the skills society needs. Moreover, we do it well. We have high standards, with good success rates for students and more students joining us each year.
Our staff are the most important resource that the College has in securing this success. We therefore value our staff highly and offer a competitive reward and benefits package.
We hope you will want to be part of Buckinghamshire College Group and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
Post New Ad- Reopen
MYONLINETUTOR Your One-Stop Shop for all your Learning Needs.ATTENTION TUTORS!
Do you want to:
* earn in dollars,
* reach a wider pool of students and
* make your teaching skills internationally recognised?
MyOnlineTutor is an innovative online tutoring platform that provides you with a one-of-a-kind tutoring experience that includes a smart calendar, quiz creator, video conferencing, chat function and much more.
MYONLINETUTOR Platform is launching in July! website
Certified Online English TeachersWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not availabe
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply's Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
120-hour TEFL Diploma Course - 48,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website