IB PYP(primary) Drama, PE, Science, math, homeroom
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , ESL to Children ,
Details: Beijing Royal School (BRS)
Ⅰ. Who We Are
Beijing Royal School (BRS) is affiliated with Beijing Fa Zheng Group, which is the umbrella company for Chengdu Royal Foreign Language School, Dalian Jia Hui Education Group, Beijing Royal Integrative Medicine Hospital, and so on.
Established in 1996, Beijing Royal School (BRS) has become one of the best IB (PYP, MYP and DP) international schools in China. Apart from IB curriculum, BRS is also authorized for A-Level, A-S and IGCSE, OSSD, Pre-AP, and AP courses. In February 2021, BRS received the full 6-year Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accreditation from the Accrediting Commission for Schools (ACS).
BRS offers K-12 education, which consists of Beijing Royal School (Senior High School), Beijing Royal Foreign Language School (Primary to Junior High School) and Beijing Royal Kindergarten. There are around 3000 students, 1000 Chinese faculty and 80 foreign teachers or so. Around15% of the foreign teachers takes leading roles.
BRS is located in Chang Ping Dist., Beijing, China. The school enjoys convenient transportation, shopping, and medical resources such as Beijing Royal Integrative Medicine Hospital, which is around 10 minutes walking distance from BRS.
BRS provides teachers with systematic teaching training and promotion opportunities. Talents who are interested in education can realize their career dreams and value of life on the platform of BRS. We warmly welcome more education professionals to join BRS.
Ⅱ. Positions Available
ⅲ. Primary School (Grade 1-6)
- PYP Homeroom Teacher (teach English, math and social science)
- PYP PE Teacher
- PYP Drama Teacher
- Bilingual Department Science teacher
Ⅲ. Job Description
ⅰ. Working Hours: 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday
ⅱ. Teaching Hours: 20 teaching periods per week
ⅲ. Prepare lesson plans according to the school requirements, have flexible and diverse teaching methods, and can efficiently complete the teaching tasks.
Ⅳ. Job Requirements
ⅰ. Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Education or the applied teaching position related.
ⅱ. Registered teaching credentials, PGCE, CELTA, or DELTA are preferred.
ⅲ. More than two years teaching experience are preferred.
ⅳ. English Native speakers are preferred.
Ⅴ. Compensation& Benefits
ⅰ. Monthly salary before tax:
-Teaching position: RMB 18,000 - 40,000
ⅱ. Full payment for winter and summer vacations
ⅲ. Two-year employment contract bonus (approx. one month’s salary before tax)
ⅳ. Free shared apartment or Housing allowance of RMB3,500-5,000
ⅴ. Reimbursement for annual round trip flights maximum USD 2,000 (Beijing - home country)
ⅵ. Reimbursement for relocation fee of maximum RMB 2,000
ⅶ. Medical insurance
ⅷ. Teaching training provided
ⅸ. Free tuition up to two children in bilingual teaching environment
ⅹ. Free Chinese lessons
Ⅵ. How to Apply
Please send your application to relevant Email address.
Please state your Name + Nationality + Intended Position + Salary Expectation in the Email Subject Line.
Please attach your CV, a self-intro video, and photocopies of your passport, reference letter, degree and teaching related certificates. Work Permit and Residence Permit are also required for candidates who are currently working in China.
Please write a brief cover letter in the content which states your convenient time for potential face-to-face interview, or WeChat/ Skype ID for online interview.
Ⅶ. Contact Information
Beijing Royal School
Certified Online English TeachersWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not availabe
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply's Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
32,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website