Dynamic, diverse and professional teachers wanted
(Spain, Ciudad Real)
Must be EU Citizen or have EU Work Permit to apply!Required Degrees:University degree or Equivalent certifications
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , Cambridge exam preparation at B1, B2 and C1 levels
Salary: €800 EUR
Details: Job Summary
Not only are we the biggest English academy in Ciudad Real, but we are also a Cambridge English Premium Preparation Center and we have vacancies for motivated and qualified but most of all professional EFL teachers, from September 2022 to June 2023 .To teach 20 hours a week to students aged from 3 to adults. One-to-one lessons are also available. We offer a renewable contract and paid holidays. Help with looking for accommodation. Competitive salary. Covid-19 health and safety regulations to protect staff and students.
Details of Position
Being a well-established school since 2009, we specialize in the teaching of English as a foreign language. But also offer classes in German and French. Class size is small, with a maximum of 8-9 students per class, maintaining established COVID distancing procedures. We teach Monday to Thursday, with a mandatory 2 hours of paid teacher class preparation on Friday mornings. Weekends are free! The school is fully heated and air-conditioned and has wired and wi-fi internet access. We are an official Cambridge English Premium Exam Preparation Centre with an exceptional student pass rate and enter candidates for levels: PET to CPE. We offer the opportunity for professional development through observation, feedback, and Cambridge training. All teachers receive continual support from the directors of studies. Assistance in finding permanent accommodation is also given as well as helping complete all necessary paperwork for employment and medical.
Ciudad Real is the capital city in the province of Ciudad Real and has a population of about 74,000 inhabitants. The cost of living is low. Ciudad Real has a range of modern shops to include modern conveniences to maintain a comfortable lifestyle. It is also well located for visits to the following cities: Cordoba- 1 hr., Seville 1 hr. and 40 minutes and Malaga- approx. 2hrs 15 mins and Madrid- 1 hr. (times shown are by high-speed train)
Applicants send CV and 2 reference letters (including contact telephone number and recent photo) to the academy email addresses: ciudadrealinlingua.es / inlinguaciudadreal2009
* TEFL Certificate essential. CELTA or similar Teaching Young Learners qualification is an advantage.
* University Degree preferable
* Minimum 2 year’s teaching experience preferred and experience with Cambridge exams is desirable.
* Working knowledge of Spanish is valued.
* Must be prepared to teach mainly children as well as adults.
* A willingness to develop personally and professionally.
* Must have a high level of spoken and written English.
* Non-EU citizens must have a valid EU work permit.
* Minimum 2 reference letters a MUST!! Your CV will not be considered unless it is accompanied with the minimum number of reference letters.
Salary and Benefits
Good starting salary.
Paid holidays: Easter. Paid local and bank holidays (Per established labor agreements)
Initial contract from September 2022 to June 2023.
ACADEMIC MATHS, SCIENCE, AND ENGLISH TEACHERSEMG Education is looking for skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons. We have the largest community of teaching expats within Vietnam, and we provide a safe and rewarding experience for our new teachers. Vietnam is a country that has handled the COVID-19 pandemic very well amidst difficulty, where the majority of people have been able to return to normalcy. This is a unique experience that allows our teaching staff to broaden their horizons in a professional manner.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Category: Academic Maths, Science, and English
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Competitive contracted salary;
Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
Up to 23 paid holidays per year – 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave;
Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
The opportunity to travel and live in a foreign country, under a very controlled pandemic, and learn about a new culture.
Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG;
Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
Have a clear background check;
Have experience working in academic environment;
Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Please include the following with your application:
Statement of intent/cover letter
Copy of degrees, certificates
Scan of information passport page
Updated criminal record check
A recent photo
All employees are required to follow COVID-19 restrictions as per Vietnam law, including masks and mandatory quarantine upon arrival in Vietnam. APPLY
Certified Online English TeachersWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not availabe
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
- Proficiency in English
- University degree, English Certificate CELTA / DELTA or equivalent qualification in English language teaching
- Experience teaching 1-on-1 online classes with proven results
- Experience creating assessments and tests (Preply will provide a placement test and check-in tests)
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!)
- Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- Have a high-speed internet connection
What's in it for you:
- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate
- Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are
- Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world
- Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service
- Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Being a Tutor on the Preply platform means you are subject to Preply's Terms of Service, which you will be able to access on our website.
32,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website