English supervisors / English teachers /KG teacher
Shenzhen China Public School Program - ESL Teacher
Physics, PE, Music Teaching Positions
HOD & Teachers
Well-paid summer EFL teachers
(United Kingdom, London, Shrewsbury, Cobham, Oxford, Wincheste)
Must have a legal working status for United Kingdom to apply!Required Degrees:Degree, CELTA, TESOL
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , Summer Camps ,
Salary: £2,873 GBP
Details: Discovery Summer is recruiting creative, professional EFL teachers for residential summer posts in leading UK boarding schools. Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. Successful candidates will genuinely enjoy working with young people to ensure they have an unforgettable learning adventure. If you are looking for work with young learners/teens with an experienced team, we would love to hear from you.
Contracts available from late June to early August for 2-5 weeks.
Locations: Radley College, near Oxford (11-17); Marymount International School, Kingston-upon-Thames (8-13); ACS Cobham, Surrey (11-12), Shrewsbury School, Shropshire (11-16)
You will be responsible for planning and delivering high-quality, communicative EFL lessons. Lessons will include engaging activities to help students develop accuracy, fluency and most importantly, confidence in spoken English.
We are a family-run organisation with 20 years’ experience running top quality summer programmes. We have truly multinational courses with limits on each language group. In 2022 we welcomed students of 45 different nationalities. Up to 10% of students are British: our English Student Hosts who are fully integrated with the programme.
Working with Discovery Summer provides an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team (58% of our 2022 teachers had worked with us before) and acquire new teaching skills in one of the UK’s top British Council accredited schools. In our 2018 British Council inspection we were awarded 14 strengths out of a possible 15.
We expect staff to work hard: residential staff work a 6-day week with one 24-hour period off per week and some time off on working days. To compensate we offer excellent rates of pay and provide free meals and accommodation at the school.
Please see our website for the full job description, online application form and details of the application process. We run a rolling recruitment programme so please apply asap.
Discovery Summer is committed to ensuring the safeguarding of children and young people and we expect our staff to share this commitment. To this end, all references will be followed up, gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and appropriate criminal checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Post New Ad- Reopen
Back to all Jobs
Teachers Needed Throughout China!Based in Shenzhen, China, Prime Hiring Solutions offers staffing and consulting services to meet the needs of school systems and corporations globally. With an understanding of the challenges that organizations face, personnel and the environment, Prime takes a customized approach to meet school system and business demands. Prime Hiring Solutions is your one-stop shop for teacher recruitment and business solutions to facilitate efficient school and corporate operations.
We work with several schools throughout China and are currently seeking experienced teachers for the following job announcements:
• Yiwu – Kindergarten (10 positions)
• Yiwu Grade 9-11 - Chemistry and Physics
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Chemistry - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Business Economics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - English - (Native English Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Math - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Physics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Dalian – Music teacher (K-9)
• Yiwu – Music Teacher (K-9)
• Dalian – Drama Teacher (10-12)
• Henan – Business Economics/Accounting (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Economics (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Calculus AP (10-12)
• Tianjin – Digital Media (10-12)
• Tianjin – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – Social Studies (10-12)
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) with an overseas educational background.
• Teaching certificate (Chinese teaching certificate/PGCE/iPGCE/BC).
• 2 years experience in teaching A-level/IGCSE with excellent performance outcomes from the students taught.
• Coaching experience in high-profile international events.
• Fluent in Chinese and English for bilingual positions.
Salary: Varies and based on work experience.
If qualified, please send us your resume! Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
SeriousTEFL with Exclusive Jobs for Our GraduatesWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Exclusive Jobs for Our Graduates
Available exclusively to our 120-hour Diploma graduated students. All of our graduates will have full access to contact our employers and recruiters with active teaching positions from over 150 countries.
48,000 Graduates Strong