Reading Specialists - Fresh Graduates Welcome
Fields of Expertise: ESL to Children , High School , University ,
Salary: $4,000 USD
Details: If you:
- Are a Degree holder in Education, Teaching, Early Childhood Studies, English, English Literature or Linguistics from a Singapore-approved university,
- Embrace your calling for teaching,
- Are dedicated to teaching young children,
- Yearns to immerse yourself in a foreign culture,
- Have one to two years of teaching or related interning experience (that’s the cherry on top!)
Then we want to hear from you!
- New university graduates with some internship experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
- One to two years of classroom or teaching-related experience preferred.
- At least a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Teaching, Education, Early Childhood Studies, English, English Literature or Linguistics.
- English as a first language with a universally recognisable accent, and a strong command of both written and spoken English.
- An enthusiasm for teaching young children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Due to the work pass regulations in Singapore, we need you to indicate your year of birth in your application.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive monthly salary reflective of Singapore cost of living.
- A two-year contract with completion bonus.
- Five day work-week with two rest days.
- 15 days per of annual leave per year with additional 1 day per year to a maximum of 20 days.
. Rest days on local public holidays.
- Work pass provided, subject to meeting qualifying criteria. Work pass application costs is borne by I Can Read.
- Hospitalisation insurance and medical, dental claims coverage.
- A paid training programme with I Can Read’s Professional Development Team.
- A healthy work-life balance with events including company level get together parties, small team celebrations etc, subject to COVID-19 social restrictions in Singapore.
- Small class size.
Post New Ads - Reopen