Summer Residential EFL Qualified Teachers
(United Kingdom, BRIGHTON)
Must have a legal working status for United Kingdom to apply!Required Degrees: TEFL, TESOL, EDUCATION, QTS, TEACHING, PRIMARY, SE
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Summer Camps ,
Salary: £2,335 GBP
Details: 4½ weeks Temporary Contracts
6th July to 7th Aug
The Next Steps – Do you share our goals? Are you interested ?
…Find our Application Form on our website.
…If you have any questions, or to check how many positions we have left, email us.
The Job – Our expectations. Do you have the necessary skills for these responsibilities?
-Teaching 18 hours per week.
-Prepare/deliver lessons with clear/achievable aims, objectives and outcomes.
-Use teaching techniques/materials appropriate to the level/needs.
-Assess Level, Monitor Progress.
-Excursions & Residential Supervision, Health & Safety.
We are looking for Teachers who …
- qualified with Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CTESOL or a BA/BSc in TEFL or TESOL.
- dedicated to child protection & safeguarding from all kinds of harm.
- competence with: a variety of materials/resources; creating lessons for all major skills; pitching lessons to a variety of learner styles; judging learner needs; monitoring learning.
- ability to carry out policies.
- work & live under pressure in an environment of 300+ children & 60+ staff.
- adapt their professional manner to various cultures, languages & age-groups.
-Accommodation + full-board provided.
-Salary consists of - 4 weeks’ pay of average 48 hours per week +
-3 days’ pay for Staff Induction + 1½ days’ pay for Student -Welcome.
-Contract includes - 4 days off (4 x 24hr periods off the rota) in 4 weeks.
Post New Ads - Reopen
SeriousTEFL with Exclusive Jobs for Our GraduatesWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Exclusive Jobs for Our Graduates
Available exclusively to our 120-hour Diploma graduated students. All of our graduates will have full access to contact our employers and recruiters with active teaching positions from over 150 countries.
48,000 Graduates Strong website