Language Link Kazakhstan (Atyrau)
Native English-speaking teacher (full-time)
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL ,
Details: Position: Native English-speaking teacher (full-time)
Contract dates: September 2023 – May/June 2024 (may be renewed every year).
Who and what will you teach: teens and adults, general English courses for groups and individual students. Business English courses are also available.
• a very competitive local salary from 650,000 tenge (from approx $1,400) per month after tax net for teaching 38 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes). Precise salary rate is dependent on qualifications and experience.
• 18 calendar days of paid holidays upon successful completion of the contract
• Accommodation allowance of 120,000 tenge per month. Assistance with renting is provided.
• Full visa support for a multiple-entry work visa.
• Flight reimbursement allowance paid on successful completion of the contract.
• A comfortable and secure working environment in the city centre, working as part of a team of around 20 English teachers.
• A dedicated team of administration and support staff to assist with any non-academic issues and /or paperwork which you encounter on relocating to Kazakhstan.
• A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent teaching qualification with a supervised teaching practicum, or extensive experience in teaching ESL
• A university degree preferred
• 2-3 years of experience in teaching ESL preferred. Candidates with varied teaching experience (adults, YL, Business English) are encouraged to apply.
• A positive attitude and friendly personality, enthusiasm, dedication to teaching, willingness to work as part of a teaching team, readiness for professional growth and development.
About the school:
Language Link Atyrau is a leading language school and exam centre in Western Kazakhstan. We offer courses in general and business English to private and corporate clients. We are also a licensed Cambridge exam centre and a CELTA centre.
About the city:
Atyrau is a Kazakhstan’s oil and gas capital, with a large expat community and many options to enjoy social life and low living expenses.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact us.