English & Maths Teachers
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , Math/Physics ,
Details: The Teacher plays a significant role in assisting the school to improve student performance and educational outcomes determined by the school strategic plan and state wide priorities and contributing to the development and implementation of school policies and priorities. A critical component of this work will focus on increasing the knowledge base of staff within their school about student learning and high quality instruction to assist their school to define quality teacher practice.
• Teaches by creating a flexible program and an environment favourable to learning and personal growth
• By encouraging students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to obtain a good foundation for continuous growth and development
• By providing students with experiences which integrate the affective, cognitive and psychomotor dimensions of learning
• By establishing effective rapport with students and their parents
• By assisting students in developing positive feelings toward themselves and others.
• By working in school’s best interest, to promote its good name, support its members and act in a colligate manner.
• Teachers have a responsibility to strive to achieve the highest professional standards in all they do at and for the school.
• All KG teachers may be required to undertake other duties in addition to their rostered teaching duties provided the responsibility is appropriate to the salary range, qualifications, training and experience of the teacher.
• B.A/BSC/Bachelor Degree Education or relevant degree with valid professional teaching qualification
• MA in Education or Master’s in Management in specific
• A minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in American Curriculum Schools
• Excellent Skills in English (Read, Write, Speak)