BA/ MA or PhD with TESOL/TEFLFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Curriculum Developer , University , University , Regional Manager
Details: Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female Regional Managers
to work with our new universities and institutes, it is located in 13 cities:
Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Buraydah, Tabuk, Madinah, Ahsa, Hafr Al-Batin, Khamis
Mushait, Al-Baha, Hail, Al-Jouf and Jazan across kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The regional manager for English language works as a member of the SMT overseeing
the mobilisation and implementation of the TVTC Intensive English Programme and
Graduate English Programme. The regional manager reports into the Programme
Director who is based in Riyadh, and is charged with ensuring the smooth operation
(logistically and academically) of the programme. A key component of the work
undertaken by the regional manager is quality assurance of teaching and learning in the
centre as per QEHCs quality assurance guidelines and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performance manage teachers across a number of TVTC colleges in Saudi Arabia
2. Schedule regular 1:1 meetings with all direct reports to monitor progress
3. Implement the QEHC quality process
4. Observe teachers and write follow up reports
5. Promote and advance an agenda of academic excellence in the FE space
6. Accepts other duties as assigned by the Programme Director
Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Masters degree (PhD preferred) from an accredited institution in teaching English or
Skills and Experience:
• 3 years of teaching and management experience
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively to manage teachers at other locations in
• Experience across English language teaching operations, specifically related to
Possess a strong team work ethic, excellent communication skills and the confidence to
influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation.
• Is knowledgeable about research-based professional development models,
powerful professional development designs, and multiple forms of coaching.
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Native speaker of English
• Bilinguals (Arabic/English) sought after
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation.
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.