TEACHERS NEEDED FOR THE 2023/24 SCHOOL YEAR
English supervisors / English teachers /KG teacher
Shenzhen China Public School Program - ESL Teacher
Physics, PE, Music Teaching Positions
HOD & Teachers
21st Century Learning Coordinator & Senior Science
(South Africa, Johannesburg)
Fields of Expertise: Science , knowledge of the CAPS curriculum
King David Victory Park
Details: King David Primary School seeks a dynamic, innovative and experienced educator with
qualifications, for this position. This person will have a unique opportunity to spearhead
school’s progression as a forward thinking, contemporary educational institution of
The successful applicant will be:
1. A Senior Primary Educator with experience in modern pedagogy including project
learning, flipped classrooms, and developing higher order thinking skills.
2. An experienced Science teacher with knowledge of the CAPS curriculum, and a
approach to science.
3. An inspirational teacher, leader and team player, who is able to collaborate and
coordinate change processes.
4. Knowledgeable, worldly, and experienced in using internet based tools, iPads and
other educational technology.
5. Eager to become involved in extra-mural activities.
6. Registered with SACE.
7. Prepared to embrace the ethos of a Jewish Day School.
Post New Ad- Reopen
Back to all Jobs
K-G2 Homeroom Teachers in KuwaitJob description
As an elementary school teacher, you’ll develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. You’ll facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
Your role is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
You’ll assess and record progress and prepare students for benchmark tests. You’ll link student’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding
Qualifications and Skills
English must be your native language with American Accent.
Must have a relevant degree and achieved a qualified/accredited teacher credentials.
Minimum two Year of experience in elementary education.
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
Good judgement and an analytical mind
Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and teamworking abilities
Imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
A satisfactory health record and criminal record check.
Monthly salary of USD2,500 to USD4,000 depending on qualifications.
Annual tickets to home country
Housing or allowance.
End of services benefits as per local labor laws
All school holidays including winter break, spring break, summer vacation, and all public holidays.
Teachers Needed Throughout China!Based in Shenzhen, China, Prime Hiring Solutions offers staffing and consulting services to meet the needs of school systems and corporations globally. With an understanding of the challenges that organizations face, personnel and the environment, Prime takes a customized approach to meet school system and business demands. Prime Hiring Solutions is your one-stop shop for teacher recruitment and business solutions to facilitate efficient school and corporate operations.
We work with several schools throughout China and are currently seeking experienced teachers for the following job announcements:
• Yiwu – Kindergarten (10 positions)
• Yiwu Grade 9-11 - Chemistry and Physics
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Chemistry - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Business Economics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - English - (Native English Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Math - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Physics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Dalian – Music teacher (K-9)
• Yiwu – Music Teacher (K-9)
• Dalian – Drama Teacher (10-12)
• Henan – Business Economics/Accounting (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Economics (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Calculus AP (10-12)
• Tianjin – Digital Media (10-12)
• Tianjin – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – Social Studies (10-12)
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) with an overseas educational background.
• Teaching certificate (Chinese teaching certificate/PGCE/iPGCE/BC).
• 2 years experience in teaching A-level/IGCSE with excellent performance outcomes from the students taught.
• Coaching experience in high-profile international events.
• Fluent in Chinese and English for bilingual positions.
Salary: Varies and based on work experience.
If qualified, please send us your resume! Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
SeriousTEFL with Exclusive Jobs for Our GraduatesWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Exclusive Jobs for Our Graduates
Available exclusively to our 120-hour Diploma graduated students. All of our graduates will have full access to contact our employers and recruiters with active teaching positions from over 150 countries.
48,000 Graduates Strong