English Language Teacher
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL ,
Details: Teacher Recruitment, 2022/23, Quest, Puławy, Poland
Quest Language School based in Puławy, Poland is seeking to employ an English Language Teacher for the school year 2022/2023.
We are looking for dynamic and dedicated teachers to join our friendly, supportive and professional team. The main duties will be to plan and deliver high-quality lessons to different age and level groups, ranging form children to adults.
• Standard EFL teaching duties such as lesson preparation; homework management & correction; assessment design, delivery & correction; student guidance & feedback.
• Administration duties related to needs analysis, attendance, progress reports, materials etc.
• Attendance at all relevant meetings and workshops
• enjoys working with people, can build up a good rapport with children and teenagers
• direct, open
• has good interpersonal communication skills
• flexible, resourceful, positive “can-do” approach, able to positively influence and motivate others.
• organized, responsible, & performance-driven with an ability to meet deadlines.
• has an effective classroom management style
• has the ability to deliver lessons with pace and interest
• works productively, sensitively and cooperatively in team contexts
• inspirational, creative, empathetic
• realises the school mission, vision and respect its values
o Recognized CELTA / TESOL / TEFL qualifications
o Minimum Bachelor’s degree
o Native Speaker of English
o A degree in teaching, preferably an ELT degree
o Potential to effectively use a variety of teaching methods or innovative solutions (e.g. modern technologies) in order to enhance the learning process
o Minimum 1 year teaching experience
• Contract Type: Full time contract: 20 (60min) hours of teaching per week, minimum 1 school year (29th September 2022- 29th June 2023)
• Pay Rates: Competitive rates. Details available on application.
• Induction: a pre-service induction process (Start Date: 19th Sep. 2022)
• excellent working conditions:
- small classes (3-12 students)
- big and well-equipped classrooms: interactive whiteboards, computers with internet connection in most classrooms
- syllabus, materials, teacher support and training
- friendly atmosphere
- help with finding accommodation, airport pick-up if needed
- 5 weeks of paid holiday (26 working days) within the contract duration:
(1st Nov; 11th Nov; 23rd Dec- 1st Jan; 6th Jan; 16th - 29th Jan; 6th -11th Apr; 1st - 3rd May; 8th June)
- possibility of prolonging the contract
• Please send email applications to infoquest.pulawy.pl stating the reference “Teacher Recruitment 2022/2023”- in the subject bar.
• Applications should include:
- CV with current postal address, daytime contact number and email address.
- Full contact details of 2 referees known to the applicant in a professional EFL capacity, or present or former tutor, or previous employer; including their name, position held, email address and work contact number.
- Cover letter outlining suitability for the role.
- Scans of relevant qualifications (academic and TEFL qualifications).
- statement of clean criminal record
- health statement confirming ability to work as a teacher
- previous work record
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.
OUR SCHOOL: private language school founded in 1996, well-established and renowned in the area; very high students’ results in Cambridge University Language Exams, well-composed groups of 3-12 (each uniform within in terms of level and age); big, comfortable classrooms with modern equipment (Interactive Whiteboards)
WE TEACH: general English as well as exam preparation courses, conversation courses, business and professional English; levels from A1 to C2
OUR LOCATION: Puławy (population 50 000, central Poland) on the river Vistula, peaceful, green, dynamically developing; with a big, beautiful and historical park (founded in the19th century), offering a variety of leisure opportunities (hiking, biking, jogging, sightseeing, horse riding, kayaking, skiing, swimming etc.), close to picturesque historical small towns such as Kazimierz Dolny, Janowiec, Naleczow (a famous Polish spa resort) (15 km);
NEAREST AIRPORTS: Lublin (50 km), Warsaw (120 km),
120-hour TEFL Diploma Course - 48,000 Graduates StrongWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Our genuine Job Board where schools confidently hire our graduates!
SeriousTEFL courses are the most technologically advanced online programs in the industry and we were the first to offer the courses exclusively online.
Designed and implemented by experienced teachers whom have traveled and taught in various countries, subjects and levels. Our programs practical applications aim directly at the core of what is needed for you to become an effective ESL teacher. This is accomplished by offering the initial know-how and confidence which is imperative for teaching your very first class and continuously building from this platform throughout your teaching career.
Techniques for Teaching Comprehension
Techniques for Teaching Pronunciation &; Vocabulary
Techniques for Expressing Ideas to English from any language
Techniques for Teaching Idioms
Teaching Techniques for Writing
How to find & teach your own students(private accounts)
Classroom Preparation & Teaching Tips
Teaching Business English
*Diploma Final Exam website