Bachelor´s Degree of any fields, TEFL CertificateFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Science , Math/Physics , Native English Teachers Salary:
Welcome to Kajonkiet School Group! Our school is a private bilingual school with both Thai and English Programme. The school was founded in 1954 and the English Programme started in 1999 and has successfully expanded each and every year. Our school was the first bilingual school in Phuket using Thailand Ministry of Education curriculum to promote the children to become competent in the English language, Maths, Science, Computer, Arts, Sport, and Health.
We are seeking a small number of preferably qualified Native English teachers (OR applicants with a degree in any field plus a TEFL certificate) to join our friendly, supportive and professional team in Academic Year 2020/21 starting in March 2020.
The positions available are:
- Pre-Kindergarten and KindergartenHomeroom Teachers
- Primary Homeroom Teachers. (Teaching English, Mathematics, and Science)
- Secondary school teachers. (Teaching Science)
- Is a responsible and organised teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach young children of mixed second-language abilities is needed.
Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred, but all applicants with an accredited Bachelor’s degree in any field plus a certified TEFL qualification will be considered for the above positions. The latter is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulation enforced by the Thai Ministry of Education. Teaching experience among young children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkiet School Group?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. The school will handle obtaining a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• A guaranteed salary increase for satisfactory performance after 6 months.
• End of the first contract bonus.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Four weeks paid holiday upon completion of a year contract
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on the applicant’s qualifications and experiences. ***
To apply for a teaching position, please upload the following documents by email with a cover letter to Ms. Pattama Korkamnertkawin
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE or any related field
- University transcript of records
- A Copy of Passport
- Police clearance (from home country)
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- Appropriate references from the current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)