BA, MA, PHD, Teaching CertificatesFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Salary:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS FOR COLLEGES, the Sultanate of Oman, Academic Year 2020-2021
Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 6 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities: Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
• Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain - Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• Age 58 Years old and below
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc. is a plus
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Basic Salary - Up to OMR 950 depending on the teacher’s degree and teaching experience.
• Housing allowance
• Utilities allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Other allowances
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance.
• Air travel and visa.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 40 to 60 days
Or send your CV and a copy of your passport (to confirm age and nationality)