BachelorFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , French , Salary:
Bored to tears and need a change?
Join our FUN, dynamic team - inspire kids and change the world!
• Teach 3-12 year old kids in Sijing, Shanghai (Line 9 Sijing Station, Songjiang District) or University town (Line 9 University town station, Songjiang District)
• Receive competitive benefits and a great salary
• Meet people from all over the world
Authentic English is seeking teachers, team leaders, mentors, and creators with passion to nurture our kids in the modern, international city of Shanghai, China!
Individuals talented in:
* ESL teaching
* French teaching
* Playing a musical instrument - violin, guitar, piano
* Dancing - hip-hop, classical, folk, square
* Fine arts and crafting - drawing, painting
* And more！- tell us your passions
We look forward to welcoming YOU to share your passions with our kids age 3-12 years old.
We are looking for experienced subject leaders to work with our little members in our English center for kids (aged 3-12). Our Program Specialists will work directly with groups of approximately 6-12 students in our center.
The Program Specialist will assist in planning and preparation of our creative and fun learning environment, establishing new interest centers, and preparing needed material and supplies.
Full time 40 hours or part time 20 hours positions at Authentic English
• Competitive salary and bonus schemes
• Promotion opportunities in our different campuses
• Sponsored legal working (Z) visa
• Medical insurance
• Private room in a modern apartment, or allowance toward an apartment (if you live in the school area)
• Monthly transportation allowance (if you do not live in the school area)
• Paid Chinese National holidays
• Paid holidays after one year of employment
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Two days off each week (during weekdays or weekends)
* Must enjoy and understand kids
* Native English speakers ONLY
* Native French speakers ONLY
* Write Standard English appropriate in a public school setting
* Must pass background check
• Bachelor degree, First Aid or CPR certification will be given priority
• Be able to work on the weekend
• Priority given to those currently in China