English supervisors / English teachers /KG teacher
Shenzhen China Public School Program - ESL Teacher
Physics, PE, Music Teaching Positions
HOD & Teachers
English (TEFL) Teacher
(United Kingdom, London)
Must have a legal working status for United Kingdom to apply!Required Degrees:Degree and CELTA
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL ,
Salary: £2,200 GBP
Details: Job Description
Our English (EFL) teachers run the summer programme which includes 15hrs of English, two afternoon excursions and three activity afternoons per week. Our timetable is Monday - Friday and some Saturday excursions on a rota (£100 extra). Working hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Lessons start at 9:00 am. There are 4 1.5hr periods during the day with lessons finishing at 4:30 pm. You will have 2 planning periods off per week. Max class size is 15 students. Hot lunch, coffee and fruit are included.
If you are shortlisted then you will be invited to an Interviews over zoom (or in person if you prefer). Interviews will take place everyday in May.
PGCE or DELTA qualifications will greatly help your application as will experience teaching young learners aged 5-17.
Email our Director of Studies to check if your qualifications are suitable for our courses.
Salary and Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £500.00-£550.00 per week
Hot lunch, coffee and fruit are included.
If you are interested then please follow the application link.
We follow safer recruitment guidelines. You must provide two references and follow safeguarding procedures.
Back to all Jobs
Teachers Needed Throughout China!Based in Shenzhen, China, Prime Hiring Solutions offers staffing and consulting services to meet the needs of school systems and corporations globally. With an understanding of the challenges that organizations face, personnel and the environment, Prime takes a customized approach to meet school system and business demands. Prime Hiring Solutions is your one-stop shop for teacher recruitment and business solutions to facilitate efficient school and corporate operations.
We work with several schools throughout China and are currently seeking experienced teachers for the following job announcements:
• Yiwu – Kindergarten (10 positions)
• Yiwu Grade 9-11 - Chemistry and Physics
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Chemistry - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Business Economics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - English - (Native English Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Math - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Physics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Dalian – Music teacher (K-9)
• Yiwu – Music Teacher (K-9)
• Dalian – Drama Teacher (10-12)
• Henan – Business Economics/Accounting (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Economics (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Calculus AP (10-12)
• Tianjin – Digital Media (10-12)
• Tianjin – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – Social Studies (10-12)
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) with an overseas educational background.
• Teaching certificate (Chinese teaching certificate/PGCE/iPGCE/BC).
• 2 years experience in teaching A-level/IGCSE with excellent performance outcomes from the students taught.
• Coaching experience in high-profile international events.
• Fluent in Chinese and English for bilingual positions.
Salary: Varies and based on work experience.
If qualified, please send us your resume! Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
SeriousTEFL with Exclusive Jobs for Our GraduatesWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Exclusive Jobs for Our Graduates
Available exclusively to our 120-hour Diploma graduated students. All of our graduates will have full access to contact our employers and recruiters with active teaching positions from over 150 countries.
48,000 Graduates Strong