English supervisors / English teachers /KG teacher
Shenzhen China Public School Program - ESL Teacher
Physics, PE, Music Teaching Positions
HOD & Teachers
Private English teacher to Japanese students
(United Kingdom, London and online)
Must have a legal working status for United Kingdom to apply!Required Degrees:CELTA or equivalent
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL ,
Details: We are looking for experienced, qualified EFL / ESOL teachers to give private lessons in London AND online to mostly Japanese students. There is currently a high demand in the West London area *(eg Acton / Ealing) and we are encouraging applications from nearby! Experience with Japanese students is also preferable. Positions are freelance and part time. Pay rate is £18 / hour for online and £21/hour for face to face.
Post New Ad- Reopen
Back to all Jobs
Teachers Needed Throughout China!Based in Shenzhen, China, Prime Hiring Solutions offers staffing and consulting services to meet the needs of school systems and corporations globally. With an understanding of the challenges that organizations face, personnel and the environment, Prime takes a customized approach to meet school system and business demands. Prime Hiring Solutions is your one-stop shop for teacher recruitment and business solutions to facilitate efficient school and corporate operations.
We work with several schools throughout China and are currently seeking experienced teachers for the following job announcements:
• Yiwu – Kindergarten (10 positions)
• Yiwu Grade 9-11 - Chemistry and Physics
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Chemistry - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Business Economics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - English - (Native English Speaker)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Math - (Bilingual)
• Suzhou - Grade 9-12 - Physics - (Bilingual or Native Speaker)
• Dalian – Music teacher (K-9)
• Yiwu – Music Teacher (K-9)
• Dalian – Drama Teacher (10-12)
• Henan – Business Economics/Accounting (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Economics (10-12)
• Shenzhen – Calculus AP (10-12)
• Tianjin – Digital Media (10-12)
• Tianjin – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – English (10-12)
• Shanghai – Social Studies (10-12)
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) with an overseas educational background.
• Teaching certificate (Chinese teaching certificate/PGCE/iPGCE/BC).
• 2 years experience in teaching A-level/IGCSE with excellent performance outcomes from the students taught.
• Coaching experience in high-profile international events.
• Fluent in Chinese and English for bilingual positions.
Salary: Varies and based on work experience.
If qualified, please send us your resume! Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
SeriousTEFL with Exclusive Jobs for Our GraduatesWhat differs SeriousTEFL from all others?
Exclusive Jobs for Our Graduates
Available exclusively to our 120-hour Diploma graduated students. All of our graduates will have full access to contact our employers and recruiters with active teaching positions from over 150 countries.
48,000 Graduates Strong