Bachelor and Master Degree in CELTA, TEFL or TESOLFields of Expertise:
Details: GlobNet is a privately owned management Human Resources Consultancy that has
been operating in the
Sultanate of Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the
country at various levels in
various industries, in both public and private sector. The Company is an accredited
recruitment partner for the
Directorate General of Technological Education of the Ministry of Manpower which owns
and operates 7 Colleges
of Technology located in different parts of the Sultanate of Oman.
1. Higher College of Technology, Muscat.
2. Al Musanna College of Technology,
3. Nizwa College of technology, Nizwa.
4. Ibra College of Technology,
5. Shinas College of Technology,
6. Salalah College of Technology,
7. Ibri College of Technology,
The post holders are expected to contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of the
Technical College by
conducting high quality teaching as appropriate and as instructed by the Head of
Department. The post holders will
also participate in the College and wider Departmental activities.
In addition to teaching, subject planning, preparation and research, Instructors should
also advise and guide
students, invigilating examinations, participate in faculty and administrative meetings, act
on academic committees,
and organize departmental workshops. The range of duties may vary from time to time
but faculties are engaged
primarily in teaching.
• Working days: 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday)
• Working hours: 8 hours/per day
• Contact hours: 18 to 21 contact hours/week
Salary and Other Benefits:
• Salary Free Competitive package
• Medical insurance for staff and Three dependents (Dependent must be on GlobNet
• Workmanship Compensation Insurance
• Gratuity as per Omani Labor Law
• Yearly return ticket for staff
NOTE: Successful applicants will be required to commence duties IMMEDIATELY.