Fields of Expertise:
Quest Language School based in Puławy, Poland is seeking to employ two English Language
Teachers for the school year 2018/19. We are looking for dynamic and dedicated teachers to join
our friendly, supportive, creative and enthusiastic team. The main duties will be to plan and deliver
high-quality lessons to different age and level groups, ranging form children to adults.
• Standard EFL teaching duties such as lesson preparation; homework management &
correction; assessment design, delivery & correction; student guidance & feedback.
• Administration duties related to needs analysis, attendance, progress reports, materials etc.
• Attendance at all relevant meetings and workshops
• enjoys working with people, can build up a good rapport with children and teenagers
• direct, open
• has good interpersonal communication skills
• flexible, resourceful, positive “can-do” approach, able to positively influence and motivate
• organized, responsible, & performance-driven with an ability to meet deadlines.
• has an effective classroom management style
• has the ability to deliver lessons with pace and interest
• works productively, sensitively and cooperatively in team contexts
• inspirational, creative, empathetic
• realises the school mission, vision and respect its values
o Recognized CELTA / TESOL / TEFL qualifications
o Minimum Bachelor’s degree
o Native Speaker of English
o A degree in teaching, preferably an ELT degree
o Potential to effectively use a variety of teaching methods or innovative solutions (e.g. modern
technologies) in order to enhance the learning process
o Minimum 1 year teaching experience
• Contract Type: Full time contract: 20 (60min) hours of teaching per week, minimum 1 school
year (1st October 2018- 28th June 2019)
• Pay Rates: Competitive rates. Details available on application.
• Completion bonus: 1000 Euro.
• Induction: a pre-service induction process (Start Date: 17th Sep. 2018)
• excellent working conditions:
- small classes (3-12 students)
- big and well-equipped classrooms: interactive whiteboard, computers with internet connection
in most classrooms
- syllabus, materials, teacher support and training
- friendly atmosphere
- accommodation provided, airport pick-up if needed
- 5 weeks of paid holiday (26 working days) within the contract duration:
(1st- 2nd Nov; 11th Nov; 22nd Dec- 1st Jan; 11th - 24th Feb; 18th -23rd Apr; 1st- 5th May)
- possibility of prolonging the contract
• Please send email applications stating the reference “Teacher Recruitment 2018/19”- in the
• Applications should include:
- CV with current postal address, daytime contact number and email address.
- Full contact details of 2 referees known to the applicant in a professional EFL capacity, or
present or former tutor, or previous employer; including their name, position held, email address
and work contact number.
- Cover letter outlining suitability for the role.
- Scans of relevant qualifications (academic and TEFL qualifications).
- statement of clean criminal record
- health statement confirming ability to work as a teacher
- previous work record
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.
OUR SCHOOL: private language school founded in 1996, well-established and renowned in the
area; very high students’ results in Cambridge University Language Exams, well-composed groups
of 3-12 (each uniform within in terms of level and age); big, comfortable classrooms with modern
equipment (Interactive Whiteboard)
WE TEACH: general English as well as exam preparation courses, conversation courses, business
and professional English; levels from A1 to C2
OUR LOCATION: Puławy (population 50 000, central Poland) on the river Vistula, peaceful, green,
dynamically developing; with a big, beautiful and historical park (founded in the19th century),
offering a variety of leisure opportunities (hiking, biking, jogging, sightseeing, horse riding,
kayaking, skiing, swimming etc.), close to picturesque historical small towns such as Kazimierz
Dolny, Janowiec, Naleczow (a famous Polish spa resort) (15 km);
NEAREST AIRPORTS: Lublin (50 km), Radom (60 km), Warsaw (120 km),